Heritage Academy – School on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (53 votes, average: 2.83 out of 5)

image

Giving your child the best you can in every way is now just that much easier! We live in a time where learning and education are synonymous with decisions and choices. There are so many ways and means to teach and to learn that finding the right place for your child is not easy. In this changing and constantly mobile environment we at

Heritage Academy seeks to provide what every parent wants, a secure and stable platform from where their children can take confident steps towards the adults they will become.

Name of school

Heritage Academy, Bannerghatta, Bangalore

Pre School Campus – Thimmappa Reddy Layout, Hulimavu Junction, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560 076, India

School Campus – Bannerghatta Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560 083.

Medium of education

Student/Teacher Ratio

Pre School – 20:2, School – 30:1

School timings

Pre-School – 8:45 am – 11:15am & 11:30am – 2:00pm

School – 8:30 am – 3:00pm

Extracurricular activities

Cricket, Horse Riding, Skating, Foot Ball, Shuttle, Basket Ball & Indoor games. Art & Craft, Music & Dance, Yoga, Gym..

Mr. Muralidhar

School Transport

School Building and Campus

Bannerghatta Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560 083.

Facilities and Infrastructure

7 Acres campus with all the facilities

Admission Details:

Age limit as on June 1st:
Playgroup: 1.8 Yrs
Nursery: 2.6 Yrs
Lower Kindergarten: 3.6 Yrs
Upper Kindergarten: 4.6 Yrs
Grade I Onwards: 5.6 Yrs

Application Deadline: 1st week of May

Fees (contact school for exact fees details)

One time Admission fees Rs 20,000/- & Tuition Fee Rs 35,000/- (Exclusive of Transportation, Uniform and Books)

Mid-session admission – August 31st
Transfer cases – Cut off August 31st

Contact Details:

Thimmappa Reddy Layout, Hulimavu Junction, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560 076.

Email: heritagekids@rediffmail.com, heritageacademy@rediffmail.com

Phone numbers: +91 80 2649 3802 / 2648 9252 / 96115-74677 / 93428 76635

53 Responses to “Heritage Academy – School on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore”
  1. B.LATHA says:

Sir/Madam
    Iam Latha.B a Political Science graduate from Mysore University. I have four years teaching experience as Political science lecturer and eight years teaching experience as High school social Science teacher. Is there any job opening in your esteemed institute for me?

2. Aarushi Gupta says:

We presently staying in kolkata. Kids r studying in the heritage school in kolkata. We will be soon planning to shift to banglore. Do we want admission for our son .one is in classs 2 now and other is in nursery. Ki dly updsye me ur admission process .does online admission form is available? is ur heritage academy is related to ours heritage school? Urs is day boarding school?.kindly reply me doon

3. MANGESH says:

Dear Sir,

I want to take admission for my two kids in 2nd and LKG class for the current academic year 13-14. If it is possible can you let me know the fees structure for the same.
    If it is not possible for this year when the admission process will start for next year?

Mangesh

4. Anjali says:

Hello,

I would like to know if you accept children in mid-year as we will be moving to bangalore in November 2013. My son was born in Jan 2010 and was looking for admission for pre-school in Hulimavu branch.

Kindly let us now the procedure.

Anjali

5. Vinu Madhavan says:

I am working with Wipro in Delhi. I am getting transferred to Bangalore. I will be reaching Bangalore by 4th August 2013. My daughter Ananya is studying in Nursary in Greenfields Public School, Delhi. Ananya is 4 years and 3 months as on today.

Please let me know whether you entertain any mid session admissions in your school. If yes then I would get in touch with you (please provide number).

Thanks and Regards
    Vinu Madhavan

6. Amit says:

I am looking forward to my son admission for Pre-School as he is going to complete 2 yrs in next month(July 2013). Kindly let me know the admission process and fee structure.
    We are staying in Hulimavu which is near to your Heritage Kids Pre-School.

7. Ram Mohan says:

My daughter is in nursery in Maple Bear pre-school J P nagar. As per the notice board Maple bear tie up with Heritage academy. I wanted admission for my daughter for LKG in 2013-14 academic year. Please let me know is this school affiliated to CBSE board and if possible fee details.

Thanks,
    Ram

8. Heritage says:

Dear Parent,
    We have closed down the admission for Nursery on 30th September’12 and admissions are open for the academic year 2013-14 .Kindly contact 9342876635/26493802 for detailed information.

Heritage Kids

9. varalakshmi says:

Please Let me know if admissions are available for the nursery student for 2012-2013 academic year.

10. Heritage Academy says:

Dear Parent,
    Kindly contact 9342876635/26493802 for detailed information regarding fee structure for th academic year 2013-14.

Heritage Kids

11. Rashmi says:

Is your school affliated to CBSE yet?

12. Hi,
    Sir/Madam

I stay in tilak nagar and looking for my kid admission in heritage academy for L K G class for 2013-2014. Currently he goes to kidzee play school for nursery. His DOB is 21st Nov 2009.

Can you please update me if admissions are open? are you people giving out the Application form, could you please send me the details to my e-mail….

Gousiya Tannim

13. Deepthi says:

I want to join my daughter in UKG.Please provide the admission fee and yearly fee..

14. Heritage says:

Dear Parent,
    Our Pre – School age starts from 1.8yrs onwards.The Admission procedure has already started for the academic year 2012-13. Our Pre-Schools are located in the following areas in Bangalore. KIndly contact the nearest Heritage Kids.

a)Heritage Kids

d)Heritage Kids
    Banshankari
    Contact # 9141762108/26713699

Heritage Kids

15. Reddy says:

Dear Heritage Team,

We intend to move to B.lore in september . Need admission for UKG and 1st standard for my sons.

Kindly let us know the procedure , also do you have day care post school hours , because we are working parents , hence need day care .

Reddy

Heritage Reply:

Dear Parent,
    Kindly mail us your E-Mail Id’s and contact numbers for us to give a detailed information. Our E-Mail Id is heritageacademy@rediffmail.com and you can also contact us on 9342876635/26493802/26489252.

Heritage Academy

16. Girish Jain says:

Sir ,

My daughter born on 08.12.10 . What is the proper age for preschool for her . And when does the admission procedure for this school start . We Stay near Bull temple road , hence is there any transportation facility provided by the school

Girish Jain

17. Prasad says:

Good Evening,

I am looking an admission for my son in XI std, Commerce subject (CBSE). i dont know yuor school is having the same. If yes pls. provide me the details.

Regards – Prasad

18. Srinaata Reddy says:

I am looking admission for my daughter in Ist Standard, She completed UKG
    can you update me the admission total fee structure and the status of availability of the seat.

Heritage Academy Reply:

Greetings from Heritage Academy,

Admission procedure
    1. Carry original birth certificate
    2. Passport Size photographs – 3
    3. Previous school records
    5. There would be an interaction with the principal
    Appli Form 300
    One time admission fee 20,000/-
    Tution fee – 44,000/-

Payments to be made by Cheque/DD only
    campus located at National Park Junction, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore – 83

Heritage Academy Reply:

Kindly contact us for further details.

Mrs. Jyothi Madhu
    9611819898

19. simran says:

Hi
    My daugher is 2.11 yrs old and I wanted to put her for a day care as my apartment is very close to heritage in Hulimavu. But I heard from one of my neighbour that the day care staff is not enough and they do spend time in talking with each other rather than playing and chatting with kids.
    I am a working lady so I am very much concerned if I am putting my kid in good hands or not.
    plz reply

Jyothi Anil Reply:

Hi

My daughter is 3.2 yrs old and she did her Play Group in Heritage and now we have admitted her to Nursery program at Heritage in Hulimavu. Staff and Non teaching staff are very well trained, discplined, caring and i have not seen such a dedicate team in any of the other schools on Bannerghata Road. they have enough teaching staff and non teaching staff for Pre-school & Day Care.U have got a wrong information from your neighbour. U can put ur child in Heritage as they are the No 1 Pre-School on Bannerghatta Road.

20. Sanjeev says:

I am an Engineer transferred from Pune to Bangalore and would be residing in J P Nagar.

Whether your admissions are open for LKG & 3rd Grade, do you have transportation to J P Nagr. Kindly share the fee structure (With other extra Fee details). Also let me know if you have any website and online admission procedure..(provide me your correct contact no’s as well).

Warm Regards

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear Parent
    1. LkG fee structure application fee Rs.200/-,one admission fee Rs.20000/-
    and tuition fee Rs.40000/- (uniform, books and transport fee extra)
    2. Grade III fee structure application fee Rs.300/-, one admission fee
    Rs.20000/- and tuition fee Rs.44,000/- (uniform, books and transport fee
    extra)
    3. Transport fee varies. We would like to know which phase – JPNagar.
    4. Website is under construction and hence online admission procedure is not
    possible.
    5. LkG admission contact – 93428 76635
    6. Grade III admission contact – 96118 19898
    Pls. carry your children’s previous school records.

Warm Regards

Heritage Academy

21. Heritage Academy says:

Dear Parent,
    We don’t have branches outside Bangalore.We have branches in Bangalore. Kindly contact 26493802/26489252 /9342876635 for more details.

Heritage Academy

22. Heritage Academy says:

Dear Parent,
    Admissions are open for the academic year 2012-13 from Play Group-Grade V.
    Kindly contact us on 9342876635/2649-3802/2648-9252 .

Heritage Academy

23. Heritage Academy says:

Dear Parent,
    Your child would be eligible for Nursery .Admission are open for the academic year 2012-13.

Kindly contact: 93428 76635, 2649 3802

Heritage Academy

24. Latha says:

I want to know whether it is a residential school

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear parent,

Our school is a Day’s Scholar.

Heritage Academy

25. sorabh jain says:

I stay in Vijaya bank Layout and looking for my kid admission in heritage academy for L KG class for 2012-2013. Currently he goes to euro kids play school in nursery. His DOB is 20th Aug 2008.

Can you please update me if admissions are still open?

regards,
    sorabh

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear Parent,
    Admissions are open for LKG for the Academic Year 2012-13.
    Kindly contact below mentioned contact numbers for more information.

93428 76635
    2649 3802

Heritage Academy

Neha Reply:

Our daughter born on 12 August 2008 is attending a pre-school right now and we are being transferred to Bangalore. Pls let me know if the admissions are open for 2012-13. Look forward to hear from you.

Neha

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear Parent,
    The admissions are open for the academic year 2012-13.
    Request you to call us on the below mentioned numbers for detailed information.

Contact Numbers:
    2648 9252
    2649 3802
    93428 76635

Regards,

Heritage Academy.

26. krishnachandran says:

My Son’s DOB is 23/10/2009. I want to join him to pre-school during 2012-13. Please let me know when will you invite application for the same? Also please let me know the timing’s for pre-school.

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear Parent,

The admission for the academic year 2012-13 is open.
    We have batches for Pre-School kindly call the below mentioned contact number for more information.

93428 76635
    2649 3802

Heritage Academy

27. vidya lakshmi says:

My son’s date of birth is 15th feb 2008. Now he’s in montessori-I. Is he eligible to get admission in Nursery or Lower kindergarten for the academic year 2012?

28. vidya lakshmi says:

My son’s date of birth is feb 15 2008. Now he’s in Montessori-I. Is he eligible to get admission in Nursery or Lower kindergarten for the academic year 2012 in Heritage Academy?

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear Parent,
    Admission are open for the academic year 2012-13.

Kindly contact: 93428 76635, 2649 3802

Heritage Academy

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear Parent,
    Your child would be eligbile for Lower Kindergarten for the academic year 2012-13.Kindly contact 2649 3802 for further details as seats are limited for
    Lower Kindergarten.

Heritage Academy

29. Laiza says:

Highly recommended for play school. My son was with the same play school and he was nurtured well for 2 years.
    I’ve put my daughter in the same play school after a gap of 2 years and the care is just the same and comforting as ever!
    A great place to start preschool days!

30. Chaitra Suraj says:

My son’s DOB is 09.09.09. I just want to know if he would be eligible for Admissions to playgroup and what is the last date for admission to the same.
    Please share the details of admission too.

thanks,
    Chaitra Suraj

31. Laxmi says:

I am looking forward to my daughter admission for nursery. Are you still giving application form.
    Please let me know that.
    Thanks,
    Laxmi

32. Asha says:

I am transfering to Bangalore in June,My daughter need to go std 5th.
    Please let me know whether you have admissions open for std 5th and what will be the procedure.

Also if you can provide the appprox fee structure would be helpful.

Best Regards

33. Shabbir says:

Highly Recommended for ‘PlayGroup’. Attentive and very courteous staff. Best in Bangalore.

34. romesh says:

I am searching for a very good cbse resedential school for my son’s admission in bangalore. Can some body help me out.

35. A Parent says:

Our daughter goes to playgroup ‘school’ and the adjoining daycare. Both facilities are excellent, staffed by very competent and caring staff who are willing to customize things for your child. Our daughter loves the school and the daycare. Highly recommended!

36. Vinay.M.S says:

My son’s DOB is 04/01/2006, now he is studying LKG in Prarthana School, I think he will be eligible to UKG for the next Academic year, are you people giving out the Application form, could you please send me the details to my e-mail….

Heritage Academy Reply:

The admissions for the academic year 2011-12 has started you can visit our school any week day between 10:00 am to 04:00 or on a Saturday between 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.

Any further clarification please feel free to call us on the below mentioned numbers.

080-2648-9252
    080-2649-3802
    +91 93428-76635
    +91 96115-74677

B H Naik Reply:

I am a central government employee coming on transfer from delhi to indiranagar and would be residing at HSR layout.

Pl. let me know,

Whether you have vacancy in std 1st and 7th std, if so,do you have transportation to HSR layout.The fee structure may also be shared with me. thank you.

Heritage Academy Reply:

Dear Parent,
    Admissions are open for the academic year 2012-13 from Play Group-Grade V.
    Kindly contact us on 9342876635/2649-3802/2648-9252 .

Heritage Academy

37. Neetu Bhaskar says:

Good Day,
    My daughter’s DOB is 12th July 2008.
    What is the criteria for admission in Nursery i.e pre LKG.
    Would i collect application form for 2011-2012 batch.

Neetu Bhaskar

38. Rajnish says:

Your school had any branch outside Bangalore. Actually I belong to jammu and recently heritage academy has also been started there. I want to know whether that is also a branch of your chain or not.
    Rajnish Mahajan