National Public School, Indiranagar, Bangalore

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (58 votes, average: 2.76 out of 5)

National Public School, Indiranagar, BangaloreNational Public School, Indiranagar was established in 1982 under the chairmanship of Dr. K P Gopalkrishna. This Institution is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the national body of the Government of India in Secondary Education. National Public School, Indiranagar is synonymous with academic excellence and the development of personality. It imparts immeasurable values to the students who are in its rolls. The curriculum followed at all levels is flexible and enables the new trends in education to take root in the existing system. This helps in keeping pace with the rapidly changing educational scenario.

National Public School, Bangalore

12 A Main

HAL II Stage

Bangalore – 560 008

India

Phone : 091-080-25280611 / 091-080-25275665

Fax     : 091-080-25289255

Email  : nps_inr@dataone.in

CBSE

Management

Dr. K.P. Gopalakrishna, chairman

Pre-School to XII Standard

Dr. Bindu Hari

• Each class room is spacious and well ventilated. The classrooms are furnished with comfortable desks and benches, cupboards, and large green boards.
  • The Science Lab at National Public School, Indiranagar, Bangalore, provides an atmosphere of experiencing and learning science. An ultramodern Science lab, which can accommodate more than hundred students
  • A play ground with slides, jungle gym and merry go round can also be found alongside the school.A beautiful garden adds colour to the play area.

• National Public School offers an academic, sporting, co-curricular and personal development programme that affords students every opportunity to grow in knowledge, self-confidence, skill and understanding.

Phone: 091-080-25280611 / 091-080-25275665
Fax     : 091-080-25289255
Email : nps_inr@dataone.in

46 Responses to “National Public School, Indiranagar, Bangalore”
  1. Prabu says:

Hello…My son’s date of birth is 05Apr2011 and he will be 3 years coming Apr 2014.
    Can anyone please let me know the enrollment procedure in NPS indira nagar.
    When will they start distributing the application forms. How difficult is it to get a seat for my son.

Thank you in advance for the responses. My mail id is praboojonn@gmail.com

Best Regards,
    Prabu.

2. Kaushik says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am looking for the admission of my son in your school. Could you pls let me know when does the admission for pre-nursery starts and what’s the criteria for admission.

Regards,
    Kaushik

3. madhusantosh says:

Hi I am Madhusantosh.I Wanted to seek admisson for my child in nursery.I would like to know the procedure of selection.Because I am applying from 2yrs.I want to know when you are issuing admisson form.

4. Anand says:

could you let me know the criterias for getting admission in LKG?

thanks.

Required ASAP.

5. Kala M.S. says:

I am looking for admission for nursery in NPS please let me know the fees structure.

6. rishika says:

can i get an admission at NPS for class 11th for academic year 2012-2013.I am really interested to join NPS and i think i am going to get above 85% but i am from an icse board so when they test me will the questions be related to cbse or icse books from class 10th.Also can i get an admission form now from the school.Please help me if you can My future is on the line thank you.

7. Mythra says:

When does the admission proceedure start for 11th and 12th for 2012-2012. I heard that online applications are closed…Kindly clarify

8. Mythra says:

When does the admission proceedure start for 11th and 12th. I heard that online applications are closed…Kindly clarify

9. Jyothi Rayavarapu says:

Dear Sir/Madam -

We will be relocating to Banglore in June 2012 from US. My son is in 1st grade right now and I am looking for admission into 2nd grade. Please let me know the admission process to apply for 2012-2013. Appreciate your response.

Thanks,
    Jyothi

10. RAMESHCHANDRA says:

NO, SINCE THEY DONT LIKE TO GIVE ADMISSION TO ANYONE LEAVE ABT U.

11. SAIRAM says:

hi
    Can any one give the fee structure of this school.

12. Jai Ram Singh says:

Could you pls tell me when does the school admission starts for LKG & what h porcedure? My son is 04 years old now. pls reply me back ASAP.

13. Jyotsna says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Our family is relocating to Bangalore,…. and we have heard really great about your school. Kindly guide us on the admission process for admission for our daughter and son in your school, National Public School, Indira nagar.

My daughter would be 8 + as on April 2012, and we seek the form for her admission in class IV.
    My younger son would be 4+ as on April 2012. Thanks for your kind guidance.
    Best regards

14. shania valjee says:

hi we live in london uk, thinkin about moving,have 2 children age 6 and 10,pls advise what year they would have to start and when i need to apply,also your fee structure,thinkin of 2012 sept..
    thanks
    shania valjee

15. Abirami Sanjay says:

I am seeking admission for my son for I std .He born on Jan 3rd 2007 and curently doing his ukg.Please tell us the admission procedure and age criteria for I std.Please tell us the date when the issue of admission application commence for I std?

16. Sharda Balu says:

Hello,

My Son will complete his 4 yrs on March 2012. We want to put him in NPS (IndiraNagar) for LKG. Can someone PLS let me know the Fees Structure and about the Admissions there.

Thanks you. (sharda_balu@yahoo.com)

17. vidhu says:

hi,
    i wanted to seek admission for my child in nursery. plse cud u give me the details for the same… and the fee summary.

asha bhattacharya Reply:

u try in this school bt u shud get atleat 80%

18. Rajalakshmi says:

There issuing ADMISSION FORMS @NPS and u can collect by tomorrow . Those in interested collect them.

19. Revathy says:

My son is 2.2 years .Iam in singapore,will be back to bangalore by december.I would like to know the procedure of selection.What is the best possibility one can get selected in NPS.Please share.

20. Rida says:

Can anyone tell me if it is the right thing to change my sons school from icse to cbse as they are finding it difficult.They are in a well known school right now but i am unhappy about the school’s method of teaching or maybe its the icse syllabus. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.

21. V K Dayalu says:

To The Management NPS,Indiranagar,Bangalore

I am a retiered Indian Air Force officer.I retiered in 2008,thereafter I have worked in the Delhi Development Authority,I am still with them.I am keen to work in a school ,that I have planned relocation to Bangalore.I have the needed skills.Money is not the issue I want to stay engaged to feel ,young aged.
    I will mail my CV etc.on call.
    At this stage it would suffice to indicate that I am a recepient of three awards by the Hon ble President of India & the Lt Governor Delhi has endorsed that I am an outstanding performer an asset to the organisation.
    The reason why your school? This will be close to my house and you have a good reputation.
    Hopefully,
    Air Vice Marshal Vijay Kumar Dayalu(Retiered)

22. priya says:

hello,
    I plan to move to indiranagar bangalore by early nxt yr and intend to take admissions for my sons in NPS for academic yr 2012-13. My elder son is now in grade2 (CBSE) and younger one completes 3 yrs this November. I need to know the fee structure during admission before i even plan to take up residence. Thanx. Pls mail me on priyagole@gmail.com

23. Ritu Govil says:

My son is completing two on 11/5/2011. Can you please advice when forms will be issued for admission this year. Also what is the admission procedure.

24. xyz says:

could you please tell me about the fee for admission in standard 9 and 3

25. Suneetha says:

Can you please let me know as when does the school admission starts for nursery.My son will be completing 03 years for july’2011. Awaiting for your revert. back ASAP.

26. ANANT says:

Dear Padma,

I am looking for nursery class. My son DOB is 10-11-2007.

27. vasanthi kannan says:

hi,

i would like to seek admission for grade 4 and grade 7. i am coming from dps, dubai. i would like to know the admission procedure and other details. thank you. awaiting for your reply.

v.k.

Revati Reply:

h..we will be moving to pai layout in april this year 2011-2012 and am looking at admissions for my son going to std II. wld like to check on the fee structure and the admission process at NPS. In case any of u know the details request to let me know…available at rkn1971@yahoo.com. thks, revati

Padma Reply:

Hi Vasanti,
    I spoke to the school.I will give you the full details of the admission procedure.Please send me your personal Email ID to pammi_18@yahoo.co.uk

Anant Reply:

Hi Padma,

Could you please share me the details of admission procedure @ NPS?

Regards,
    Anant

pammi Reply:

Hi Ananth,
    u r looking for which class?

Anil Reply:

Hi Pammi,

Can you send me the details of admission procedure to NPS. I want to admit my daughter to pre-nursery.DOB 6-01-2010. My email: anilhj@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Anil

Naren Reply:

Hi ,

My daughter ages is ~2 years , could you send me admission procedure & frees structure

Prateek Reply:

Hi Padma,

Will you be able to send me the admission procedure @NPS . We are planning to shift to Banglore in this month and my daughter is in Grade II . You mail mail me the details on my ID prateekkumar47@rediffmail.com

28. Irfan says:

Hi

I am Irfan Tebhla and I am seeking admission for my son ayan Irfan Tebhla in your school for 5th std.. I would be obliged if you let me know the admission details and timing so that I can come and meet you.. Please it is a kind request..

29. Prakash says:

Our child is in UKG and we are seeking admission for Grade 1(1st standard)in NPS. NPS is a good school in every aspect. Sir, can you please let us know the exact date when you would be issuing forms for Grade 1 (in any of the NPS branches)?

We were informed by the receptionist(Oct end 2010) that this year there is no vacancy for Grade 1. But she said that we should keep checking. Is there any vacancy for next academic year 2011-2012 now?

Kindly reply.

Thanks a lot in advance.

30. SREEKUMAR says:

hi
    I want to know when the 2010-11 admission procedure will start? my son doing LKG in kerala CBSE syllabus school. Next year UKG admission required for him. pls revert back

31. Hemant Ranjan Bhattacharya says:

Hello Madam/Sir,

I have come to know of a very good appreciation of your school through word of mouth. I am seeking admission for my son in LKG. Please let me know when will the forms be distributed so that we can prepare for his admissions.

Hemant

32. G Vaidyanathan says:

Iam shifting from Jamshedpur to Bangalore. My children (Son & daughter) are studying in convent schools in JSR they will be seeking admission in 2011 for standard 11 and IV respectively. Please let me know the procedure for their admission.

G Vaidyanathan

33. Shailesh Shukla says:

Sir / Madam,

I have been transfered to Bangalore recently. I heard about your school and very keen to get my kids admitted to your school. If given chance they will be joining the school in 03rd and 10th standard. Would be grateful to you for the information for the same.

34. Narayanan a says:

I sould like to take admission to Std XI for my son in NTPS BLR. Please let me know admission procedures and the entrance test details for aca year 2010-11. Result for X std CBSE is expecting later may 2010.

35. Sudeep says:

I am shifting to bangalore in Mid-March-2010. My doughtier has finished her Prep in Ghaziabad (Delhi-NCR) and she is seeking admission in Class-1. Pl. tellme the process for admission including facility ie. transport, timing, fees etc ASAP .

Thanks in advance

36. pujachandra says:

Could you pls tell me when does the school admission starts for nursery.My son & daughter is 2years 3 month now. pls reply me back ASAP.

37. j vaidyanathan says:

AS MY SON IS DOING 9 TH STD., AND I AM SEEKING ADMISSION FOR 10 TH STD IN YOUR SCHOOL .NOW HE IS STUDYING IN CBSE SCHOOL IN COIMBATORE. KINDLY ADVISE WJETHER I CAN GET ADMISSION IN YOUR SCHOOL FOR 10 TH STD NEXT YEAR.

THANKS
    JVAIDYANATHAN

38. BIPLOB says:

hi,
    i want to addmisson ma brother in ur respective school he is doin her xi from cbse board in arunachal prades now he want to join ur respective school so i want to wath is the fee of the school and admison time…plese