Little Flower Public School, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (45 votes, average: 3.49 out of 5)

Little Flower Public School was established in the year 1988 as a private unaided English Medium Co-education School and is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.

At Little Flowers, learning is a joyful experience; Children are moulded into confident and compassionate individuals, giving them the edge to span the horizon with élan.

Little Flower Public School, Bangalore

#1, 100ft Ring Rd
Hosakarehalli
Banashankari 3rd Stage
Bangalore 560 085
Tel : +91 80-26421964/ 080-26422696
Fax: +91 80 26721663
Email: info@littleflowerpublicschool.net

ICSE, SSLC & ISC

Kindergarten to Std XII

Mrs.B.Gayethri Devi

• Each class room is spacious and well ventilated. The classrooms are furnished with comfortable desks and benches, cupboards, and large green boards.
  • The school also has a large area of open space with a stage where literary activities such as story telling, puppetry and festivals are showcased.

• Scouts and Guides
  • Visits/excursions/educational tours
  • Competitions
  • Exhibitions
  • Club Activities such as Dance, Dramatics

Tel: +91 80-26421964/ 080-26422696
Fax: +91 80 26721663
Email: info@littleflowerpublicschool.net

29 Responses to “Little Flower Public School, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore”
  1. Bindiya.Ganesh says:

I am residence of Bsk 3 rd stage -I am looking for my daughter admission -June 07-2011.I have filled the admission form .Please let me know,on what basis they select the application form.

2. Girish M V says:

Dear one,

My daugther is studying in UKG and i would like admit my daugther in your schhol for 1st std. Please let me know the Date of application issuance.

Wiating for your valuable feedback.

Rgds.

Girish

3. Bharath says:

Hi, my daugter is born on 6th July 2011, kindly let me know if she is eligible to join you for nursery in the year 2014.

Thanks and Regards,
    Bharath

4. sumana says:

hello madam
    this is to inform u that please have a well experienced teachers
    please update the website to 2011-2012

5. sumana says:

hello madam
    please see to it that the website consists of old uniform students.
    the website is not updated upto 2011-12
    please do improve the teaching.
    please have well experinced teachers.
    thanking you
    suma
    s

thanking

6. vijayalakshmi says:

I am Vijayalakshmi My Dotar Addmition In your School in LKG. your School Formalitys you Need and Fee

7. varalaxmi says:

hello,

I wants to admitt. my childrens to your school one of my kid is l.k.g and 5th std. so please give me details regarding fees structure and van fees . we are leaving ar kathriguppe.

8. krishnaveni a says:

Dear mam,

i just want to know about wat is the donation or fees to 1st standard.

9. Roopa says:

I heard a lot about your school and want to put my child in your school.I like to know details about next year LKG admission in 2013-14. When the application is given, the fees etc. She will be 4years and 4months old as on 1st JUNE 2013.
    Please let me know.
    Ph.9901308771
    roopaenator@gmail.com

10. Roopa says:

Please let me know.
    Ph.9901308771
    roopaenator@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Roopa.

11. vedarun2005 says:

Hi, my daugter is born on 19th Sep 2010, kindly let me know if she is eligible to join you for nursery in the year 2013

12. Ramya Jayaraman says:

I like to know details about next year pre-nursery admissin 2013-14. When the application is given, the fees etc

13. ramesh says:

hi mom
    my son was studing in your school last year by force of H M i have change the school. now son is not intersted in the new school. from PRE-NUS he was in your school we are missing your school lost. my requrest please change the H M.

14. Shwetha Yadav says:

Dear Madam,

My daughter Krishnaja S is studying in Grade 1 “C” sec and She is doing her Swimming Practise every weekends Saturday & Sunday at Basvangudi Aquatic Centre, Since this 30th is her coaching classes at 3.30 I request you to kindly permit me to leave her classes at 2PM and this remains the same for rest of her other Saturdays which the school is compensating.
    I request you to oblige and do the needful.

Thanking You,
    Yours Sincerely
    Shwetha.

15. ambuja says:

i made admissiion of my daughter just in this year . felt very happy about the school people interaction. i also searching for a job in your schools i forwarded my resume please let me know is any vacancy in your school. i have completed my b.com degree in the year 2008 in first class . please accept my rquest

16. sendil kumar.p.t. says:

the best school in bangalore….coaching is ultimate….the spoken english of the principal is excellent….the teachers are very kind and teach their students not only from the books, but also the moral values that are needed to lead a happy and healthy life….

17. Aruna says:

Yes Madam,

Some remedial actions are required to improve the education

This is a competitive in school eduction between the schools

We are seeing there are many branches are opened in Bangalore The famous Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools from Andra Pradesh.Now from next year there is one more branch school opened at Iddimadu,Banashankari 3rd Stage.Bangalore-85

These schools are mainly concentrating on accademic with good marks and ranks of students,they will give good coaching.

Aruna

18. Shankar says:

Dear Principal Madam

This letter is on behalf of my sister son is studying at your school for 6th std.

I woould like to bring to your notice for my following suggessionts

1.Some lessons are teached by the teacher before 2 days of examination,in that case how the student can read for those lessons for examniations
    2.personal attention is required especially for poor students or every student
    3.In some subjects few lessons are teached by the teacher,just compleated only by reading only wiout any meaning for difficult words
    4.Parent who are rich they can send for tutions,but what about the poor parents can not afford to send again for tutions
    5.Basically mathematics are very poor in teaching.
    6.Special classes are required for the weaker students
    7.Students should be divided into groups of 7 students and it requires a group leader who will be capable my managing the team should be a brilliant boy. He can see the home work and any doubt of that group.Revision can be done with the leader,loud reading,assignments,other activities can be done
    8.Apart from spoken english accademic year is also important, how the student has studied and how many marked he scored is the impartant.
    9.We have been seing last 5 years the average student is still average only.
    Students need to get motivation- students who gets 50% marks should need to get 60% in next year

I hope madam will take some remidial steps to improve the school education

Shankar

19. sandhya says:

Dear madam,

My sons are studying in LFPS one is in 1st and the other in pre-nursery .I am a trained graduate in maths & science (Bsc,Bed (pcm)) and have worked for an year in HOLY CHILD CONVENT (HANUMANTHNAGAR) as Asst mistress ,hope I would be kept informed if there is any vacancies , for recruitment of teacher post in your school.

Waiting for your favourable response

Thanks and regards
    Sandhya
    (sandyram1981@gmail.com)
    9986770916

20. sandhya says:

Dear madam,

My sons are studying in LFPS one is in 1st and the other in pre-nursery .I am a trained graduate in maths & science (Bsc,Bed) with 1YR experience in HOLY CHILD CONVENT ,HANUMANTHNAGAR,hope I would be kept informed if there is any vacancies , for recruitment of teacher post in your school.

Waiting for your response

Thanks and regards
    Sandhya
    (sandyram1981@gmail.com)
    9986770916

21. anil kumar says:

Dear Sirs,

I am looking for 8th std state syllabus admission, pls let us know more details about it.

Thankingyou,

22. Sunitha Viswanath says:

Dear Madam,

I am Sunitha. My son studies in your school. He is in class 6.

I am proud to say that my son studies in LFPS.

I would like to know if you are going to provide Montessori Teachers training as well as I am interested in teaching.

I was working in a software company for nearly 12 years.

Due to the timings I was forced to quit the job.

waiting for your favourable response.

Sunitha
    Mobile : 98452 23172

23. Dinesh B.K says:

Please do let me know if there is any vacancy for my son for std I,as my son is very bright in studies and also well disciplined.I will be very grateful if there is any vacancy. Thank you.

24. Dinesh B.K says:

Hi my son D.Daksh willbe 5yrs 10 mths as on june 2012. will i get admission for my son for std I. I willbe the happiest man if iget admission because this is one of the best schools i have come across interms of coaching and infrastructure and above all the safety of the students.

25. suman jain says:

sir my daughter was born on 1 aug 2009 can i get admission for next year

26. satish says:

Hi this is one of the top rated school in bangalore , admision processos is very stright and simple , all are well trained professionals. The teaching and the best part is the safety of the studients is excellent. No influence required , the admision purely based on ur kid . All transctions are open . Hope they will maintain the same in future .

With best regards

Satish

27. FearLess says:

These efforts towards the building the database of the schools are highly appreciated.So Guys behind these database are really deserves million dollar worth accolades.But would like to see addition of enhanced parametrized petals to this blossomed database. I mean some more detailed sought-after full information regarding FEE structure with history preserved and displayed for every new academic year.So comparison of school improvement against the fee increment will be easy.So many other claims can be busted.So there could be fee structure parameters addition from user as well.

Bangalore School Admin Reply:

good idea

28. sudhindra says:

my resdence at Hanumanthanagar, my son sai samarth DOB- 27/01/2007 we ae looking for pre nursery admission