Presidency School, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore South

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (38 votes, average: 3.13 out of 5)

Presidency School, Bangalore south was established in the year 2006-2007. Was well received by the parents community. Choosing the right school for your child is probably one of the most important decisions you will make. Our prospectus aims to provide appropriate information to help you make the right choice for your child’s future.

Presidency School (Bangalore South)

80/2, Bilekahalli

Fax: 080-26485648

Email: info@presidencysouth.com contactus@presidencysouth.com

CBSE

Pre-KG to 10th Standard

Residential

Mr Rao

• Classrooms are large and have windows that flood rooms with high light and fresh air.
  • All areas incorporate open spaces that allow children to move around and select how they want
    to work.
  • Rooms are decorated with children’s work, given a strong sense of ownership and pride; ‘They
    like what’ they do here. They think it’s important because it’s on display.
  • Outside areas contain a wide range of child-friendly equipment and activities plus an extensive
    selection of natural flora and fauna.

• Outdoor sports include, football, basket ball, aerobics, tennis, cricket, yoga and karate.
  • In addition to routine Art & Craft activities, children enjoy doing floral display, mask making etc.
  • For children with focused interests there are Math club, Eco Club, Quiz and G. K. Clubs, Public speaking and Computer Clubs.
  • Dance and Music activities include folk and classical dances, vocal and instrumental music. Keeping track of demands, new activities are also added from time to time.
  • Talents of teachers at Presidency are identified and exploited to beneficial ends exposing the children to exciting new areas of activities which normally are not a part of general life.
  • These activities are aimed at drawing out not only the talent but the hidden desires of the child and the subsequent happiness reflects in better academic performance.

Phone: 080-26485648/26485649/32982086
Fax:
080-26485648
Email:
info@presidencysouth.com contactus@presidencysouth.com

42 Responses to “Presidency School, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore South”
  1. swetha says:

This is a wonderful school. its only the auditorium which needs to be made better its there but not very high class.
    The teaching is amazing.Teachers are too good.
    When we compare the kids of other schools like BGS kumarans and any other school this school truly stands out.

2. swetha says:

The teaching is amazing.Teachers are too good.

3. Rajesh says:

My aunts sons are studying at The Presidency School. The education and co-curricular activities is good

4. parent says:

hi, i want to put my kid to presidency, bilekahalli for nursery(2013).
    kindly suggest if its a good school or not.

5. I was confused because i saw many bad reviews ??

6. Dhanjay says:

I am agree with few reamrks had put on the Website.
    The School Staff do not have Basic knowlwdge human Pscychology and Behavioural Attitude. Fisrt of all the Front staff of this School including the Principle of this School must go to Primary School to learn the Basic Adequate and Human and Child Pscychology.

The Staff of this School is Highly Arrogant and lacking the Child Pscycholgy.

7. - says:

I respect your emotions sir but …the school u r talking about is one of the best school for education ..n best too it’s matter off experience ….y

8. I want to join presidency south this year (11th) so i wanted to know weather the coaching is good or not ???

9. Ashis Dasgupta says:

My daughter ‘Alankritaa’ appeared in CBSE board exam this year from Sri Auribinda Memorial School, seeking admission in XI – th. std with PCMC. Kindly update.

rgds

Ashis

10. Treesa says:

My son was into Presidency school from Pre-kg onwards .. from my Apartment Kids are going to PSBB and BGS .. but if u compare the kids knowledge .. always presidency kids are coming up .. I am really happy by thier teaching methods .. Yes .. they have exams and homework daily .. but since it there daily it becomes a routine for my son.. there are so many activities that u cant compare with other school .. I understand the fact that th elocation of the school is not good and the Fees is quite high (a difference of 15k annually).. but the school teaching is good and ur kids learn a lot … regarding the teachers it is their personal behavior and al the schools have some good and bad teachers…

Hari Reply:

Kindly let me know the fees structure as we are also thinking of putting our daughter in pre kg in this school

11. Shamsher says:

Dear sir/madam
    Well,keen to know the admissions for class 11′th C.B.S.E 2012.My brother is appeared for class 10′th C.B.S.E Board from Lions public school, Jharkhand.

12. UNKNOWN...STUDENT says:

PRESIDENCY HAS REACHED HIGH STANDARDS OF EDUCATION AND IS A WELL MANNERED SCHOOL WHICH OFFERS BEST HOLISTIC EDUCATION…I READ THE COMMENTS OF THE PARENTS AS MENTIONED ABOVE..I AGREE THEM BUT IT WAS ONLY FOR THE FIRST TWO YEARS AFTER IT’S INCEPTION.BUT NOW THE SCHOOL IS ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOLS IN BANGALORE SOUTH..BEING A STUDENT IN THE CLASS IS REALLY AMAZING…EACH AND EVERY STUDENT IS PRONE TO A NUMBER OF SCHOLASTIC AND NON-SCHOLASTIC ACTIVITIES…THIS SCHOOL HAS BROUGHT ME UP INTO WHAT I AM…ABOVE DETAILS OF THE SCHOOL ARE OLD…SO KINDLY DO NOT REFER TO THEM…FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:08026485648/49

13. gresha pawar says:

I AM GLAD THAT I WAS A STUDENT OF PSBS BECAUSE THE TEACHING HERE IS FABULOUS HERE I WAS HERE FROM 2nd STD TO 5th STD AND NOW I AM IN 6th STD AND I AM NOW IN ABU-DHABI,UAE AND I REALLY MISS MY SCHOOL AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IF ANYBOBY WANTS TO TAKE ADMISSION HERE PLEASE DO BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL….

14. poornima says:

The teachers and co-ordinators in Presidency School, JPNagar are very arrogant. The school authorities had called for an interview for my son who is 2.5 years old. And the co-ordinator observed him for a while. My son was very active and was running and talking to other kids in the room. For this, the co-ordinator told us that my son, a toddler is not matured and doesnt even know that he has come for interview. I was really taken aback. I asked her what level of maturity you expect from a 2.5 year old kid? For this, she replied, see he doesnt even sit for 5 minutes. I had to give my piece of mind but she was very adamant. Well, what are teachers for. Which kid will sti quietly? Grrrr

15. anony says:

pls let me know which school is better AECS Magnolia Maaruthi School or Presidency South..My kid needs to be admitted in Jr.KG in a good C.B.S.E school

16. kumar deepak says:

More focus on publicity…the basic facility of toilets are also in a shabby state and children will pick up infections. The school has activities but the communication and information to parents are not adequate. Too much of homework and just don,t bother the ordeal that children face in reaching the school…the school has not taken any steps so far..when we admitted our daughter in May this year..the school coordinators were telling all parents ..school is spending part of this money in getting the roads done….any item left in the school by kids are not traceable the next day…over it looks they are only serious about their publicity and create hype…no proper school ground…only construction vertically seems to be the motto….over all not worth the money.

17. my residence at chamrajpet i want to send three childs in lkg (2 boys and 1 girl) please give idea where to send location and fees

18. ambreen says:

i used to study in this school when i was like in 3rd grade now im in 8th grade and i am studying in los angeles but im really missing this school

19. DisgustedPersonofthisschool says:

Uh. WORST school on earth!!! Everything about the school is bad here. LIKE EVERYTHING. Partial teachers, disgusting management who treat their son like God and give him special privileges and differiante btw students and WORST teachers! Partial, disgusting and over-interfering. LET THEM ALL ROT IN HELL!

20. asha says:

the school is good. i don’t agree with others. my ward is studying in presidency school and i am happy with he school. there is lot of activity is going on. properly yes they need ti inform the parents. fine the system is very clear. keep going presidency!!!

21. Salma says:

18 per class A BIG lie….there were never 16 students….classes are over filled 35-40 is the strength of each class….

One more big concern is TEACHERS KEEP CHANGING very often….(within the year)This is really a big concern and very disturbing….

I studied in St.Pauls so had more expectation from Presidency. But it is a big flop..
    If the class strength and changing of teacher is taken care…you can reach there…

Till 2008 i had a very good impression about the school, teaching, teacher and management….after that everything went for a toss….

You had good teachers, no wonder. Management needs to wake up and retain good teachers….

22. Latha says:

Dont even think about presidency school if you are concern about your kid & money. This school is purely aim to earn money, not to educate kids. They are only concern about higher classes. worst management. All is well when you want to admit your kid the the school. But the moment you want to take your kids out of the school, they would suck the last drop of your blood. School is not great in terms of education, instead you can think about schools lilke Innes free home, Radcliff, Sherwood High, BGS NPS etc..but as a parent I felt disgusted for the scene they created when we applied for TC..dont make your hard earned money being wasted unnecessarily.

23. Uma says:

Dearsir,
    Everything is fine and it would be great if you could upload the details of staff – teaching and nonteaching along with their contact numbers, so in case of emergency when your land is not picked or handled properly we could get in touch with the person required straight.

24. asma says:

i wanted to join this school for 9th…plz..plz.pllz..give me some feedback about this school for 9th and 10th…
    plz..

25. radha says:

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please make a few changes in the data for Presidency school.

Name of School : PRESIDENCY SCHOOL BANGALORE SOUTH
    Website: http://www.presidencyschoolsouth.org
    Grades:Kg-XI
    Principal: Mr N C Vijayachandra
    Email id: contact@presidencyschoolsouth.org , info@presidencyschoolsouth.org
    Fees: Contact Admissions Cell for more details or admissions@presidencyschoolsouth.org

Kindly make the above changes on the portal.

Presidency School

26. Bhaskar says:

Well,keen to know the admissions for class 11′th C.B.S.E 2011.My son is appearing for class 10′th C.B.S.E Board in sri aurbindo memorial school banashankri.

Presidency School Bangalore south Reply:

Dear Baskar,
    Registrations for grade XI will begin from 31st March, 2011. Presidency School offers admissions to PCMB and PCMC steams. You can get the registration forms collected from the school’s front office. For any further clarifications please contact admission cell on 080-26485648/26485649.

27. asha says:

Very true, all my dreams abt that school was shattered, they dont bother abt discipline, how children dress, no proper administration and monitoring done in the primary class. Teachers keep changing and if our effort is not there the child is not understanding anything, after paying so much of fees we need to break our head.

Srinivas Raju Reply:

Dear Madam,
    The comments passed by you are reffering to which school. I am planning to put my son into Presidency School for the UKG class.

Please pass on the suggestion which would be very much appretiated.

Srinivas Raju
    98450 15362

28. lata says:

a school does not recognise students talent and they are harsh and discriminate to really well good students

29. A says:

I agree with Immanuel and other parents. The school does not pay attention to children in lower classes – I have no experience with the higher classes. The level is teaching is mediocre and the fees are high for the bad location of the school.What is also schocking is that the school does not accept any other means of payments but CASH!The whole focus is on building the premises vertically. The physical exercise children get is minimal too.

30. Narayan says:

Well i guess the School Fee is on the higher side they should consider this and reduce the fee so then even middle class people ca put there kids in the school

31. kumar kr says:

hi this is kumar kr i am looking for part time yoga teacher

32. just a parent! says:

Very true! They dont pay much attention to lower classes. They seems to be concentrating only on 9-10th classes just for that showable performace results of the school in finals. If u as a parent of lower class child dnt look into your child’s studies properly. he will be lost. Moreover teachers keep changing. My child is no more part of this school from this yr onwards.

33. Rajesh says:

I want to add something here regarding tution fee hike in 2007, when my ward first time went to school, the fee for pre KG was 2000 which is being hiked by 16% every year and now in 2010 it is 3100 per month. If it is continue with the same pace it would be more than 18000 per months for 12th stnd. I would be end up paying Rs. 222372 per year when my ward will be going to 12 standard.

34. nehal thakrar says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is with respect to your advertisement in Times Ascent dated on 6th Jan, 2009 for the post of Fine Arts teacher required in Presidency School. I have an experience of 6 years as a Drawing teacher in Dholakiya School, Rajkot. I have also worked as Drawing Teacher for 6 years in Hobby Center of Dholakiya School which was conducted after school hours by School Management.

35. Manju says:

Hi Immanuel,

thanks for your prompt reply this helps me a lot in deciding this school.
    can some one pls give me some pointers for best cbse school for UKG admission.

-Thanks,
    Manju

36. SANJAY AGARWAL says:

Looking for a good School for my daughter.

just a parent Reply:

psbs is a good school it is very special school .

37. manju says:

Hi need feedback from parents about presidency south -Manju

immanuel Reply:

there are great claims about this school ,but its not that great.if u are looking for just some above average performance of your kid in studies and a few extracurricular activities,u may want to go here.be prepared to have some night mares too as in lower classes,children are not treated fairly,lack of good and effective disciplining methods by some teachers