Clarence Public School, J.P. Nagar, Bangalore
Clarence Public School made its humble beginning in the year 1986. Through the years, we have seen a remarkable growth and today the institution is rated as one of the topmost institutions in Bangalore – South. As is the concern of the parents, the institution emphasizes on two facets of education: Academic Achievement and Discipline. The Institution provides quality education from Pre-Nursery to the Ninth Standard through I.C.S.E stream and the Tenth Standard through I.C.S.E & S.S.LC The School environment promotes discipline, independence, interdependence, a love for learning and a sense of social responsibilities.
Name of School
Clarence Public School, Bangalore
Bangalore – 560 078
Ph: 080-26583172 / 26584245
Medium of Education
I.C.S.E and S.S.L.C
25 per class
Pre- School to 10th Standard
- A well equipped library to cater to the needs of the students and an extensive reference section where students can hone their general knowledge.
- Laboratories for science where the students can put into practice what they learn in text books.
- A sophisticated computer lab and an audiovisual room with internet facility.
Curricular and Co-curricular Activities
- Pupils are helped in developing linguistic intelligence through creative writing, public speaking etc.
- They learn contemporary music, which help in developing their tonal mind.
- Drawing and sketching helps the students to develop a sense of space, mental imaging and actability to think and to express their artistic abilities visually and creatively.
- Bodily skills are developed by dance, theatre in education, sports & athletics.
- Logical thinking is also integrated into the curriculum by mathematics.
Enquiries: Contact the Office.
Phone: 080-26583172 / 26584245
N.A (check the website for more details or contact office)