Royale Concorde International School, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (50 votes, average: 3.48 out of 5)

Royale Concorde International School is an English medium, co-educational day school set up under the Royale Concorde Education Trust is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Presently the school has pre-primary to the senior secondary level.

Royale Concorde International School, Bangalore

6th “B” Main, Kalyan Nagar

HRBR Layout, 2nd Block

Bangalore: 560043

India

Tel No: 080-25435454 / 55.

CBSE

Management

Dr A Ebenezer (Founder & Chairman)

1st to 12th Standard

Mrs. Leema M.J. Swamy

• An Architect-designed, carefully-crafted school building, with spacious and well-ventilated classrooms.
  • Central Monitoring, intercom and public address system. All Classrooms will be monitored via closed cameras to ensure student discipline.
  • Round the clock security service.
  • Lift facility to upper floors.

• Recitation, Story Telling
  • Essay-writing, Debate, Declamation
  • Public Speaking, Creative Writing, General Knowledge, Quiz etc.
  • Informative lectures by visiting speakers eminent in their fields will be arranged to
    benefit the students and the staff.
  • Class and Group Projects are other ways in which imagination and teamwork is developed.

Phone: 080-25435454 / 55.

Join the forum discussion on this post - (1) Posts

55 Responses to “Royale Concorde International School, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore”
  1. Abhilash says:

My daughter joined in 2011, and the last 3 years was really good. One of the best schools in Bangalore. Teachers take care of the kids very well!!

2. Sarika says:

We are very much satisfied with the improvements seen in our Son. Very good teachings keep it up!!

3. fahmeeda says:

could some one tell me weather puc is recognised …if yes then in which board or university???

4. rithvik says:

RCIS is really cool. I have been studying in the school for past 3 yrs. the teachers take pain to develop us in all aspects. It is very disciplined and the teachers help us in studying. they take extra classes and monitor each and every student. they pay individual attention and friendly also. i love my school and my teachers.

5. Magesh S R says:

I would like to join my daughter in LKG. Is the admissions had been over or is it still open. I know this is very late on my part, but have to join her anyways.

kindly help me.

6. Samra says:

I want to join my daughter to RCIS.Just now she is waiting for 10th std result. Could any one tell me appoximate fees for 11th std. ?

7. Vaishnavi says:

i quite like my school…. its really gud… ‘n i’ve been studyin in this school
    from 1st std ‘n now i am in 8th…so i don’t really hv a problem….i luv my school, my teachers, my principal, the co- ordinator and everyone…
    I LOVE MY SCHOOL!!!!! :) :)

ROCKSTARR Reply:

im a new admission in the school & ive heard its awesum school…who knows i might be your classmate im going to go to 8th now (cbse)

8. Anand says:

I would like to admit my son in ur school from tamilnadu. Is he need to study kannadam. Wat is the procedure and to know fees structure. thank

9. charugarg says:

i want to enquire about the status of vacancy in R C for std. 11
    in yelahanka branch or any other branch of R C nearest to yelahanka.
    pl. advice the proceedure also.TY

10. umme habiba says:

iam a student of this school………
    and i enjoy studying here… we have educomp smart class
    i love this school….
    and one nice thing we are getting reebok shoes!!!!!!!! :-)

11. Bindu says:

Please let me know the fee structure of this school.

12. manoj says:

behaviour of the staff is not satisfy at all……

asha Reply:

the school fees is extremely high and parents arent able to afford them…. there are some teachers who should be removed many of them…. they should give the child a little freedom… teachers have a bad attitude… i am not satisfied with the school fees and teaching staff….

13. Lavin says:

I have to admit my twin children to LKG they are 3 years 9 months as on June 1st 2012,what is the correct age for L.K.G. kindly suggest me any ICSC Syblabus Christian School around Marathahalli.

14. Amit Pareek says:

I would like to put my daughter in pre KG in this school..Please advice and kindly let me know the admission procedure.

Also, let me know the fee structure and send the details to my email id.

Amit

15. sridhar says:

I suggest you join your child in royale concorde school. Because i was x student of that school and can completely guarentee you that your child will have very good education. The school provides superb coaching and other activities

16. lalitha says:

my kid is 2.6 yrs wants to join her to your school kindly let me know fee structure and admission procedures.

17. SAIRAM says:

hi
    Can any one give me the fee structure of this school for the admission of 2nd STD. Thanks in advance.

Sairam

18. neil says:

Hi I would like some information on RCIS…..does it have a branch in Yelahanka? What is the fees structure? How are the facilities provided?

I also need information about:

1. NITTE INternational School, Yelahanka
    2. Red Hills High School, Hesarghatta Main Road
    3. Euro School, Hessarghatta Main Road

Thank you.

19. uthaya kumar says:

I have submitted an application for my daughter’s addmission for LKG .Pl let me know the status .

NAME OF THE CANDIDATE : DIYA UDAY

DOB : 08.02.2008

CLASS : LKG

20. deepa udaikumar says:

NAME OF THE CANDIDATE : DIYA UDAY

DOB : 08.02.2008

CLASS : LKG

21. deepa udaikumar says:

I have submitted an application for LKG for my little daughter .Her details :

Name : DIYA UDAY
    Age : 3.10
    Address : 302 , Krishna Residency , 5 TH CROSS , HRBR Layout , Kalyan Nagar
    Bangalore 560 043 . Ph : 9483505556 .

Kindly let the know the status on addmission .

22. Priya says:

Hi

The school which has 90% staff as Ladies cant have the Prehistoric thought of girls to be at home and subdued by their husbands …..

It seems that u are just trying to take ur frustration out on school …

23. Mantraa says:

Hi

we are a leading market research company who are orgainzing a focus group discussion of parents whose children go to International/top schools in Bangalore. it will be in Bangalore on 3/4 Dec2011. This is to understand parents perception towards various curriculum and the school facilities in general.

We like to here from parents who have ideas and would like to share their views.

This discussions ideally last for one hour and we provide snacks.

Please get in touch with us info@mantraa.org
    with your name/ school name / and contact details. so we can get in touch with you.
    thanks

Medha

24. Neha says:

Hi Medha,

Even my daughter has cleared Royal Concorde interview ,but I am still confused .Have you admitted your son ,anf if where.

Thanks and Regards,
    Neha

25. Medha says:

I am a little confused. We stay in Ramamurthynagar and our child has cleared the interview both at Royal Concorde Kalyannagar and Presidency School Kasturi nagar, but not sure which one to admit him. This is for Pre-Kg.

Kindly suggest which is the better one among the two and if any other school in RM nagar area is good.

Medha

26. awsome schooli study in it 5th std got educomp in d school.but to strict

27. Deepak says:

Dear Sir,

I would like to know the admission procedure and fees structre as well from 4th standard onwards.

Kindly provide me the details.

Regrads,
    Deepak

28. NAKUL.K says:

HI,

I LIKE TO JOIN MY SON IN YOUR SCHOOL RCISL KALYAN NAGAR ,HE IS 3YR AND 6MONTHS OLD AND I LIKE TO PUT HIM IN LKG NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 2012 AND WE ARE OUT OF COUNTRY KINDLY INFORM WHEN WE HAVE TO COME FOR THE ADMISSION (IN THE MONTH OF DEC 2011)FOR THE CONFIRMING THE SEAT.

KINDLY MAIL THE DETAIL AND TIMING SO THAT I CAN ARRANGE MY PARENTS IN MY BEHALF TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR OFFICE IN WILL INTURN CALL YOUR OFFICE ALSO.

CANDIDATE:MASTERK.NAKUL.K(MAIL ID:krishna.cr.kumar@gmail.com)
    AGE:3.6MONTHS

REGARDS
    KRISHNAKUMAR C.R.

29. ANJU says:

I am looking for an ICSE school near Banaswadi for my son who is 3 yrs now. I don’t seem to find any ICSE schools except CBSE schools. Can somebody pls advise me on this..how are CBSE schools..as I prefer only ICSE..I am totally confused about RCIS..after reading a variety of reviews…

30. deepa says:

The school has a student friendly environment. It provides many opportunities to exhibit your talents , develop leadership skills and excel in academics.

31. daniel says:

the school is awesome..,… the school gets 100% result for 13 consecutive years . so it is good to join your in son r c i s

32. daniel says:

yes there is state syllabus run by rcis

33. Sowmya says:

@Naveen,please ‘do not major on the minor’. My daughter studies in kindergarten in RCIS….The look of the school from the outside is no indication of what a child has or is going to learn. Rather than making non-sensical comments..please go into the school and check out the facilities, safety standards and ammenities the school has to offer. The school and its management takes a great deal of effort to make the academic year positively eventful for our wards. So far, its been a good year..hopefully continues to do so.

34. hema says:

its a good school.

35. Rafeeq Ahmed says:

Dear Sir / Madam,
    My son who is at present studying at JSS School, Bangalore in standard 2 and my daughter is presently at Kindergarten at Dongguan, China (Hua Bao Foreign Language School). I am intending to admit both of my kids in your esteemed school and look forward to get the details and procedure of the admission for the forthcoming academic session. I would be visiting India in the month of November 2011. Please be informed that my son is living along with his grandparents in Bangalore.

Thanks and anticipating your prompt response in this regards.

Best Regards
    Rafeeq

36. Subhash says:

I Want to join my son in 6th and daughter in 5th class
    this yr. Please let me know if there is any vacancy
    or else the admission procedure for the coming yr.
    Regards,

Asha,
    9945051073

37. David says:

I want to submit my resume for a teaching position in Mathematics. Please send me a mail asap.

38. aquil ariff sait says:

hello.. good day to you

Respected Madam,

I am a resident of Bangalore,working in Oman, my daughter studying at Indian School affiliated to Delhi Board. we are relocating back to Bangalore please i want to check about the availability of seat for Class 3rd for this year. please advise us.

39. pawan kumar says:

hi i am in 9 th std .i want to join 10 th in rcis in state syallabus .can u tell me that i can seat or no

Nair Reply:

Pawan, why dont you get your dad to go to the school and find out. You should focus on your studies.

sridhar Reply:

I am sorry to say that you cannot join that school after completing 9th standard

40. Pranavi says:

I guess I am wasting my time even when writing a review for the school (RCIS). However I still think it is my duty to give an insight for prospective or even existing students and their parents. The school is mentally still in prehistoric thought process where the principal and school authorities feel girls need to just work at home and be subdued by their husbands…. there can never be an equality between the gender…,DISGUSTING. There is no customer centricity where there is no respect for students and their parents. There is no forward thinking… sorry even on current scenario. will write later as I guess i have spent enough time for this school.

Nair Reply:

Eeeks, thats not good news at all. I have a girl child as well and this surely hasnt gone down too well. I was seriously contemplating about getting my child in here, now I have my doubts. Thanks for the insight.

41. RAMESH BABU.T.A says:

I want a seat for my son in 4th standard in Karnataka Sate syllabus. Is there STATE SYLLABUS SCHOOL RUN BY ROYAL CONCORED INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ?
    Kindly let me know.

sridhar Reply:

yes there is state syllabus run by rcis

42. Jyothi reddy says:

How is this school??
    I would like to put my son in Grade 1 in this school..Please advice and kindly let me know the admission procedure

43. prasanna says:

Hi

i want my son to be admitted to kindergarden for comming acadamic year , now he is 2year6months.
    what is the procedure
    Prasanna
    9845113790

44. sujatha kintumalla says:

I would like to join my daughter in class 5 and my son class 1

please kindly let me know the admission procedure,

45. Naveen says:

Hello Parents

By the look and feel of the school it has a make over of 5 star hotel than a school. We all know how a school should look and what a feeling should child get once they are studying. The ratings of this school are average and they adopt variety in teaching which seems to have overall positive response, My personal feeling is a school should look like a school than a porsche hotel, what you say parents?

46. saleema taher says:

i would like to join my son in class 3. please let me know the admission procedure.

Thank you.

47. Shanthi says:

hi,

Would like to join my daughter in class 3. Kindly let us know the admission procedure

48. sekar sarathy says:

I would like to join my daughter in 1st STD. Could you kindly let me know the fees structure & procedure to get admission in2010-2011.

49. Ramesh says:

Dear All,

How is this school?
    Now my son 3 yrs old and I would like to put my son into this school.
    Please advise.