Frank Anthony Public School, Ulsoor, Bangalore

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (56 votes, average: 3.46 out of 5)

Founded by Mr. Frank Anthony on Dec. 22nd, 1967, the school believes in treating each student as an individual entity who needs to be nurtured and moulded with care, to be groomed to become responsible citizens. Our students are encouraged to define their own destinies and uphold the school motto – “Courage is Destiny”.

The Frank Anthony Public School, Bangalore, which opened on the 9th of January, 1967 is designed to the latest educational standards and has four floors. The building houses large and excellently equipped laboratory cum lecture rooms for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, a computer laboratory, a library with a special section for audio-visual teaching aids and spacious class rooms.

Frank Anthony Public School

#13, Cambridge Road,

Ulsoor

Bangalore – 560 008.

Tel No: 080-25570970/25540973.

Email: fapscompclub@gmail.com

www.fapsbangalore.org

The course of study, schemes of work and textbooks are those leading to the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education(I.C.S.E) and the Indian School Certificate (I.S.C) Examinations taken in Standards X and XII respectively.

Management

The school is under the management of the All India Anglo-Indian Education Trust

Nursery to 12th Standard

Mr. Christopher Anthony Browne

• The school provides students with fully equipped laboratories for Physics, Computers, Chemistry as well as Biology. Students are completely trained to handle lab equipment as per their curriculum.

• The school is completely equipped for outdoor activities such as Physical Training and Sports. The School grounds have a basketball court, a football field, a volleyball court as well as a well maintained cricket pitch. There are regular games periods in the students time tables to ensure all-round development of the child.
  • Other activites include Dramatics, Debating, Elocution, Declamation as well as Quizzing. Students have the opportunity to compete in inter-house or inter-school events.
  • In addition to these activities, FAPS also provides National Cadet Corps (Army Wing) Training for seniors. Juniors can enter the Scouts & Guides, Cubs or Bulbuls.

Phone : 080-25570970/25540973

Email: fapscompclub@gmail.com

23 Responses to “Frank Anthony Public School, Ulsoor, Bangalore”
  1. Lauren Robinson says:

Trying to make contact with one of the teacher, Melaine Wilson, through private messages on facebook. My husband is somehow related to her. My mother in law (Mary Lyons Robinson and sister in law Noreen M. Kingham) used to refer to her mother as “cousin”, but I don’t know through whom. If you know Melaine, please ask her to accept my “friend” request or read my emails through facebook. Thanks a million!

2. BK says:

What’s usually the total strength of the classes [LKG- all sections] ?
    What exactly does the school interview board checks while asking questions to the parents/kids – distance from school ? monthly income ? educational qualifications of the parents ? any questions for kids like reciting rhymes, general questions related to colours, alphabets/number-counting, picture identification ??

3. Subbu says:

I called them today to find out the LKG admission for 2012-2013. The response was good and soft spoken. Felt good about the school.

4. louis says:

Well, this school does give or is supposed to give preference to the anglo-indian community…. there aren’t many such institutions…. Also there are other convent schools you can try out..

5. agyani says:

Hi All,

I still perplexed about the procedure of FAPS for admission.I went for interview with my wife and kid.the interviwer were sitting with sheets and grade been given for other parents.they asked one question how far you live from school?( i know i live in close vicinity ).

Nothng else was asked?and kid was not admitted.i am really unhappy:

1:Because the admission procedure is not transparent.
    2:You are preferring specific community why?(i am not accusing i have figures)

Please it is humble request i have studied in missionary school from my child hood i have high regards for the missinary schools.please do not take that away.

thanks and regards,
    A hurt applicant.

6. karan says:

We were really surprised to see that our kid was not selected by the school inspite of we staying within 1 km radius of the school, We submitted all the documents required by the school, we both are well educated and working in good companies. There is no reason given by the school for not selecting though we were called for the interview. This is disgusting. The school should have the basic courtesy and the courage of informing the parents as to why they have not been selected. One way I am glad that my kid will not join this school which has management with this sly attitude. It has become a common practice of corruption in every school for the back door admissions. About 186 students list is put up for admission. I am sure few of them will not turn up as they may choose to join other schools. What would happen to these seats then?? No answer by the school??

7. P.Lakshminarasimhan says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

Am currently working in Dubai, I will be relocating to Bangalore by May’12. I have two kids,
    1.) Ramya.L – DOB (20-12-2001) studying in class V,
    2.) Ashwin.L – DOB (24-06-2006) studying in UKG.

Ramya to study in class 6 for 2012 – 2013
    Ashwin to study in class 1 for 2012 – 2013

I understand it’s too late for admission process, but still heard that there are some privilege’s given for people who come in transfer. This is very genuine case. I request you to help me with possible option to enroll my kids in your prestigious school.

Pls. let me know how should I go about, awaiting a positive revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshminarasimhan.P

8. Ram says:

Dear Sir,
    My son will be 3 years and 10 Months by nect year june 1st 2013. Will he be eligible for admissions for your prestigeous school?

Thanks & Regards,
    Ram

9. Asuntha says:

Dear Sir
    Iam from saudi arabia(jeddah)we are planning to come and settle down in bangalore. Kindly let us know the details of admission. i will be very happy if my children get admission in your school(two girls, 5th and 8th)
    thanking you
    Asuntha

10. Syed Shabbeer Ahmed says:

Dear Sir

This is Ahmed from DUBAI, Indian NRI

Next month iam relocating to Bangalore.

I prefer my two boys to join your good school for 6th Standard and 9th Standard.

I would appreciate if you can let me now the admission procedure and payment schedule, so that we can proceed further

Best regards

Ahmed

11. thilina says:

madam sri lankan student studiying thre

12. Major Rakesh Kotwal says:

Dear Sir,

I am relocating on posting to Bangalore by the end of this academic session. My daughter presently studies in DPS Kolkata in class IX. ICSC and is a good student.

We would be Happy if our daughter Ms. Ritika Kotwal, is granted admission in Frank Anthony Public School, Ulsoor, Bangalore academic session 2012 – 2013 class X.

Would be greatful if some one could let us know the formalities and fees structure.

We are presently at Kolkata, thus not able to visit the school personally.

Eagerly awaiting a positive and encouraging response.

With Warm Regards,

Major Rakesh Rattan Kotwal.

13. mark anthony peters says:

Dear sir,
    I would be most glad if I could get admission for my 12 years old son. I am an Anglo-Indian and a member in The All India Anglo-Indian Assocation Cochin branch. I am not a healthy person and need your help.
    Thanking you
    mark anthony peters
    Mob:09995446110

14. Shankar. A. Annigeri. says:

We want to know when the admission for LKG I of the children start for this year’s June 2012 admission. We are not able to get your school No. It either hangs or just goes blank after announcement as 20, 24, 29 etc. Kindly let us know.

15. j.srikanteswara says:

there is proper response from your school authorities, when i ask for the admission for LKG, the lady tells to chek the notice board, we cnt go around schools just to see the notice board when they issue the application or so, it will be better if they infrom us when any parent calls, so that we can be prepared to get the same. regarding fees info there is no any inform published in your website.

16. saroj pradhan says:

i want admission of my 04 yr old son to your school .will you please guide me regarding admission procedure of FAPS Bangalore

17. Sean says:

This is to let you know that I tried calling in to find out details of the next admission into this school- but was left with a lady banging the phone down speaking very rudely asking me to come to the office for more details. Well, this is not very friendly especially when you seem interested in admitting your children into this school.

18. sudhir says:

I could not get any one pick up the phone.

19. Arathy Kushalappa says:

Sorry ma’am, but I’m a student of the school and you can check out a blog which gives you information on this school… It has been created by one of our teachers and acts as a website for students, teachers and parents to interact with each other… fapsbangalore.wordpress.com

20. Esha says:

They do not respond even after calling them multiple times. Its difficult for working parents to come every now and then to look into notice board.
    Website doesnt even work, y cant they improve their website and keep updating the current informations. Now everything is so advanced with internet, y don they make use of it.

21. Saran says:

Dear all, I have applied for my daughter for 2011-2012 admission, went for the interview, the principal asked tell about ourselves, they did not speak to my daughter, after 2 min we asked to leave, And finally my daughter name was not included in the admission list, I ahve no hard feelings, just wanted to know on what criteria they select the student, if anybody know please let me know, atleast I can try for my son.

22. Diya says:

They do not even respond properly, i have tried calling up multiple times in this week for admission info, but the lady just bangs the phone saying ‘check teh notice board’. Their website does not have any information on admission. We cannot go all around the place just to see the notice board, why cant it be made more user friendly and easy accesible information.