Sarla Birla Academy, Bannerghatta, Bangalore

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (96 votes, average: 3.41 out of 5)

sarla birla academy logo Sarla Birla School is a premier boarding school for boys in Bangalore. It is instituted by Kumar Mangalam Birla, chairman, Aditya Birla group and his wife, Mrs. Neerja Birla. The Academy is committed to provide wholesome and quality education.

Sarla Birla Academy

Sarala Birla Academy
Bannerghatta, Jigni Road
Bangalore 560 083
Tel: 080-41348201
Board: 080-41348200
Fax: 080-41348260 / 61
Email: radhika.sinha@adityabirla.com

ICSE, New Delhi, IGCSE boards

Management

Aditya Birla Group

Class V to XII

Residential

Mrs. Radhika Sinha

Sarala Birla Academy is situated in Bangalore. Beautifully landscaped, the school campus has a serene ambience. Amidst this is housed an inspiring academic block, excellent hostel blocks, principal and staff residences, a well-designed dining hall, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a contemporary swimming pool and an enthusing sports complex. A modern hospital is also located within the campus.

Here students have the opportunity to play a range of sports – cricket, football, athletics, tennis, badminton, table tennis and squash. Horse-riding activity is on the anvil. A modern gym and a swimming pool provide additional physical activity. There will be a child counseling centre too.

Admissions & Eligibility

Admission will be granted in grades V,VI,VII,VIII, IX and XI after qualifying an admission test.

Download Admission Form

1st Floor, ‘C’ Wing
S.K. Ahire Marg, Worli
Mumbai 400 030
Tel: 91-22-6652 5000 / 2499 5000
Fax: 91-22-6652 5741/ 42
Email: pragnya.ram@adityabirla.com

fee structure ranging from 5,22,100 to 5,97,100 (class V to class XII)

View Larger Map

image

image image

Bangalore Schools is a platform to provide information about schools in Bangalore and to encourage experience sharing by parents. Please use this platform to provide feedback and to post questions.
Please review/post questions on Sarla Birla Academy Bangalore

by using "post your review" button below.

32 Responses to “Sarla Birla Academy, Bannerghatta, Bangalore”
  1. srivani says:

hi madam/sir i would like admission for my son in class xi (2010-2011)
    please let me know the new admission date and the fee structure ,thank Q: my mail id:vani.rajshekhar@gmail.com & my mobile no:7893295564 please kindly reply the earliest.

2. ADEEBUL HAQUE says:

hi sir my self adeebul haque ,i want to change my school to other cbsc/icsc school
    please suggest me my limit is there is fee 2000 monthly

3. chaithanya says:

sir my children stadying in adhithya birla pablic school in tadipatry anantapur ap i wud like join sarala birla pabilc school in 5th class tell fees

4. mohamed ibrahim saad says:

sir
    i want an admission for 11

sir what are the formalities

5. yash deepankar says:

its one of the best…if a student is executing from CBSE board..how can he/she can join an ICSE board….plz suggest…

6. M.SREENIVASULU REDDY says:

IWANT TO KNOW THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR CLASS vi TO MY SON IN YOUR SCHOOL.mY SON WHO IS STUDYING vTH IN STATE SYLLABUS IN A.P iWANT TO KNOW THE SCHOOLS DETAILSAND FEE PARTICULARS ALSO. THANKING YOU.

7. M.SREENIVASULU REDDY says:

My son is studying in 7th class in NARAYANA olympiad school in Hyderabad. I want to join him in 8th class in your school. Let me know the class strength, Fee structure and other formalities. please intimate at an early date.

8. anand kumar says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am a B.Tech graduate from IIT.I am in teaching field for last 15 years. iam interested in teaching maths and physics for class 11th and 12th. I can make them to preapre for all india engineering competative examination.

Kindely please let me know the procedure of recuritment of teacher.

anand kumar
    contact no.9845548920 Email:anand98455kumar@gmail.com

9. DEEPIKA says:

I wanted the job in your school and its my dream to work in your school …………..i have finished my B.A in psychology

10. Gagan Sagar says:

Dear sir/Madam,

I would like to know you taking the admission for special child if yes wat is the procedure or if no can you tell me the other place where my son can learn because when i saw film Tare Zammen par, from that time iam searching like that school. Please please help me, my son is very sharp and intelligen only problem speaking and writting. please help me

11. Shashi Kant Dani says:

We want to know about admission procedure for our Ward in Class 6th….At present he is studying at ‘ Aditya Birla Public School, Grasim, Rawan’…Thanks..

12. SAMALA MURALIDHAR says:

Dear Sir,

13. SAMALA MURALIDHAR says:

Dear sir,

14. Iram says:

How is Sarla Birla academy for senior years?

15. Respected Madam, My son is studying in std 10th,icse .I want him to join your academy for std 11th.We reside in Baramati,which is 100 kms from Pune.Iwould like to put him in your hostel.I request you to please let me know the admission procedure.Thanking you in anticipation.

16. SANJAY JAIN says:

sir,
    i want my son to be admitted in class 11. present studying in scindia school gwalior in tenth.

17. Anurag Kala says:

Dear Sir,
    I am looking for my friend Mr Ranjan Bhatnagar, who is working in your esteemed school as mess manager i suppose , would you please be kind enough to give me his contact details.My email is anuragkala14@gmail.com

18. Nirupa says:

this school is the worst experience u can ever have in your life ….please do not ever think of sending your ward in to this f***ing shit hole …trust me when i say this
    regards Nirupa (pranav’s mother)school no 527/v

19. muthuraju. a says:

i would like to know the admission procedure for class 8th. my brother is going to finish his 7th std in state based govt school in kannada medium. so, let me know what are all the procedure we have to follow to enroll my brother in ur esteemed institution.

regards,
    Muthuraju.A

20. Tina says:

I want advance booking for my son from 5 th class , he’s studying in2 Md STD now in Hyderabad @ Oakridge international school. Plz let me know details of what to do further for admission.

21. sahana says:

dear madam/sir,

I would like to make my son join for 9th std , at present he is studying in CBSE syllabus so I would like to know how will he find ICSE syllabus and what are the formalities to make him join , please let me know abt the fee structure for grade 9th

waiting for ur reply

sahana

22. Gauri Thawrani says:

I want an admission for my sons for 9th std. At present they are in 8th std doing CBSE board. If there is any vacancy for 8th, plz let me know as would love to enroll them. Please let me know the details. Thank you.

23. anusuya rajan says:

Dear Madam,
    I want to know whether it is a state board residential school?
    whether admissions r going on for 9 std?state board
    Anusuya

24. RAGHU NATH SHARMA says:

Dearsir/Madam,
    I would like to know the procedures of admitting my son in your school in standard VIII.and would like to keep him in boarding. Therefore if you could kindly intimate me regarding all the necessary requirments to be liable to get admission in your school, also please give me the tentative yearly expeditures as I am from Bhutan and my son is studying in St. James’ School Binnaguri . Dist. Jalpaiguri West Bengal.

25. nischit baid says:

i would like admission in class xi (2010-2011)
    please let me know the new admission date and the fee structure for both the years ,thankQ

26. uma says:

I want to know the admission procedure for class II in your school for my son who is studying in CBSE International school.

27. M.a. Subbaiah says:

Hi, our son studying in CBSE 7th grade we r looking for starting in high shooling in ur school please let us know the details. regards.

28. pratap says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Iwant to know the informayion regarding the admission process to class 1 and class 8 for the academic year 2010-11.
    Please give me the information regarding fee structure,current student strength in class 1 and class 8(give me break up strength of diffrent sections if possible give me the information regarding break up strength of each and every section of different stadards), no.of faculties and their efficiency,possible transport facility and viability from Koramangala.

Please revert as soon as possible i have the urgency to take a decision.

29. sonal mehta says:

i want an admission in 8th for my sonin sarla birla presently studying in icse board please let me know the details . thank you

30. surendra says:

I WANT TO HAVE ADMISSION FOR MY SON. WHAT ARE THE FORMALITIES,PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THANKS

archit kyal Reply:

i also want to study at this school.please let me know the formalities of this school.thank u

31. shallu garg says:

wanted to know that the school is for girls also.